Open seminar ‘Teaching Speaking’ – 16. September
Speaking presents a real challenge to most learners, doesn’t it? No wonder it is the most challenging part for teachers as well.
You do your best, but your students still struggle to speak? If you really want to find out how to make students speak better in class, we are pleased to invite you to attend our seminar ‘Teaching Speaking’.
By the end of the seminar, you’ll know how to:
- organise learners in speaking tasks
- devise and conduct various speaking activities
- monitor and give feedback
You’ll also learn proven strategies for:
- dealing with reluctant and reticent students
- boosting students’ confidence and fluency
When: 16 September, 2.30 to 4.30 pm
Where: ABC Center
Trainer: Natalia Sichko (CELTA holder)