Make your meetings tick
Meetings have always been a part and parcel of business communication. However, most people find it daunting to handle them and participate in English.
Workshop gives insights into functional language essential at any stage of the meeting. Moreover, it raises awareness of how the choice of grammar might affect the perception of the message.
The participants will learn:
- to facilitate the meetings
- to manage the discussions
- language framework for participatory meetings (e.g. dealing with interruptions, clarifying, expressing opinion)
- techniques to agree and disagree with a partner
- tools to sound more diplomatic
- to deal with technical issues during virtual meetings
- useful word partnerships and idioms to sound authentic
Level required: Intermediate – Upper-Intermediate
Date(s) – 29/04/2015
15:00 – 18:00